Our medically developed weight loss protocol and smarter lifestyle choices education offers dieters what they really want…a structured program that can put an end to constant dieting.
Benefits of Massage
- Neck Pain: People with chronic neck pain reported a 55% improvement with ten neck massages over 10 weeks.
- Stress: In a 2010 study from Sweden, one 80-minute hand and foot massage significantly lowered people’s heart rates, cortisol levels and insulin levels- all of which help lower stress.
- High Blood Pressure: A study in the Journal Alternative and Complementary Medicine found that after people with high blood pressure had deep-tissue massage for 45 to 60 minutes, their BP’s fell.
- Depression: A 2010 meta-analysis in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry found that massage reduces stress hormone levels, heart rate, and blood pressure, and boost mood and relaxation by triggering the release of oxytocin and serotonin.
- Lower-back Pain: Common massage techniques can be help you relax and trigger an endorphin release that raises your threshold for pain.
Getting the Right Massage
- Swedish: Is the most common type of massage, can be used when you are looking for relaxation and stress relief.
- Deep Tissue: Can help with muscle damage from an injury, such as whiplash or back pain.
- Sports Massage: Is ideal for active people who are looking for ways to help prevent injury by keeping the body flexible.
- Zero Balancing: Is a very relaxing session that is designed to find problem areas in the body where energy is either stuck or not flowing as well as it should and improve the flow to that area. There is very little pressure on the body during any given Zero Balancing session. In fact, the only real pressure is lightly from the fingertips.
- Active Isolated Stretching: The Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) method of muscle lengthening and fascial release is a type of Athletic Stretching Technique that provides effective, dynamic, facilitated stretching of major muscle groups, but more importantly, AIS provides functional and physiological restoration of superficial and deep fascial planes.
- Kinesio Taping: Is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. It is used to successfully treat a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions.
Energizing Performance Massage
Lubin H. Palomino, BS, LMT, CKT
Certified in Massage & Bodywork
Susanne Woodlan MD, LLC Weight Loss Management is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
18111 Prince Philip Drive Suite 111
Olney MD 20832 – Phone: 301-774-6500
Copyright © 2018 Ideal Protein All rights reserved.